What is Northern lights?
Northern Lights is an immersive experience that wraps you up in the lights, sights, sounds, and feeling of the holidays. Bring your festive spirit and explore everything you love about the most wonderful time of the year.
SPIRIT OF THE HOLIDAYS
Larger-than-life holiday décor, light installations, and incredible photo opportunities.
HOLIDAY TOWN SQUARE
Vendor market, food and beverage opportunities, and festive games.
THE JOURNEY NORTH
Boreal Forest, immersive light experiences, and dynamic photo opportunities.
THE NORTH POLE
Santa and Grinch Selfies, milk and cookies, and a chance to experience what it’s like being one of Santa’s elves!
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT AT NORTHERN LIGHTS?
- Merry & Bright Mega Lights
- Holiday Swings
- Festive Feasts
- Santa’s Sleigh photo spot
- Santa’s Workshop Meet & Greet
- Warm Wishes photo spot
- Boreal Forest
- Northern Lights Toronto photo spot
- Wish Tree
- Aurora Forest Installation
- Mistletoe Magic
- Holiday Story photo spot
- Home for Christmas photo spot
- Holiday Market
- Twinkly Tree
- Nutcracker Guard
- Festive Foosball
- Enchanted Holiday Bear
- Comfort & Joy photo spot
- 100 ft of Hanging Holiday Magic
- Golden Rings photo spot
- Gilded Christmas photo spot
- Holiday House
- Holiday Snow Globe
- Holly Jolly Cornhole
- Event Entrance
- Holiday Tunnel
FESTIVE FOOD AND
THE NORTHERN LIGHTS EXPERIENCE
- 80,000+ square feet of holiday-themed experiences
- All ages event with holiday fun for families and friends
- Wide selection of food and beverage options, including fine wines and holiday spirits curated by Grand Bizarre
- Holiday fun for families and friends
- Giant illuminated “Northern Lights” welcome sign
- Custom-built lighting installations
- Awesome photo/video opportunities
- Enchanted animals, larger-than-life toys, and ornaments
- Holiday vendor market
- Winter treats
- Christmas tree forest
- Santa Claus Selfies (December 1 – 25) and Grinch Selfies (December 26 – January 8)
- Great value and affordable pricing
- Dazzling lighting and décor throughout the venue
- 30 ft. immersive light tunnel
- 25 ft. illuminated Christmas tree
- Holiday-themed games
- Holiday music everywhere
- & MORE!
In partnership with SickKids Foundation, a portion of every Northern Lights ticket sold will be donated to The Hospital for Sick Children (SickKids).